Are you worried about outliving your money?
How to increase your Retirement Income payment by up to 33% or more?
Income Asset Allocation is the amount of money that you have saved and invested during your working years that are meant to generate income when you retire? Individual circumstances (age, health and lifestyle) will dictate how much you need to retire and live comfortably, without any earned income.
- Having your living expenses covered, no matter what happens in the financial markets or how long you live - isn't that what really counts in retirement today?
- How large is your dollar amount needed to retire? $100,000 or $500,000 or a $1,000,000 dollars?
Taking off the Lid -The Power of a BOND ALTERNATIVE UNCAPPED STRATEGY!
You no longer have to choose between the two, standard or pathetic options: Stock market risk or anemic growth. Now you can have both the benefits of zero stock market risk and the potential for a robust, tax-deferred growth.
Please, allow me to ask you a couple questions?
- Have you lost money in the market recently or suffered a major correction in the past? Yes or No
- Would you like a guarantee that a falling Stock Market won’t hurt you financially ever again? Yes or No
Crazy? Absolutely! But crazy good and completely achievable. So here's the million-dollar question. If you could receive unlimited upside potential without the fear of market loss with a Bond Alternative, why would you want to accumulate money through any other method? Seriously. Pause for a moment and think about that.
I 'm not saying you shouldn't accumulate money through other methods. Nor am I saying this is the only product you should own. Diversity can be good. (As long as you're not just diversifying losses.) I'm simply asking why would you want to accumulate money anywhere else?
It's a question you might need to wrestle with for a few days before you realize that, maybe, the real obstacle to this incredible new opportunity has simply been misinformation or, possibly, a complete lack of knowledge that these strategies even exits. Luckily, though that's no longer an issue.
We begin by helping you find the answers to the four toughest financial questions:
- Yes or No – Do you know what rate of return you need to earn for you to live like you live today adjusted for inflation and have your money last to life expectancy? Would you like to know? Yes or No
- Yes or No – Do you know how much you need to save each year to make sure you will have enough money? Would you like to know? Yes or No
- Yes or No – Do you know how long you will have to work before you can stop and have your money last to life expectancy? Would you like to know? Yes or No
- Yes or No – Do you know how much you will need to reduce your future lifestyle to keep from running out of money? Would you like to know? Yes or No
For your FREE report "How to increase your Retirement Income payment by up to 33% or more" please feel free to call me at 701-572-4218 or 800-280-5464. We can then schedule some time at your convenience to help you find the answers to the four toughest financial questions and personalized your Retirement report.
If you'd like to learn more about how we help individuals and couples at all economic levels build a guaranteed stream of retirement income, please click STRESS - FREE RETIREMENT below to read chapter 1 "The Poker-Chip Mentality" by Patrick Kelly.